Saturday, February 28, 2009

There is Something I Agree On With the Obama Administration...

Well...what do you know...I can now say that I fully agree with the latest news out of the Obama administration. The words hope, optimism, a common purpose and the like are now words we can share and rejoice in. Oh, yes we can.
The news? It has now been reported that Coke products and specifically, my beloved Diet Coke are the choice of drink at the White House over Pepsi products especially in regards to President Obama's senior staff. I'm wiping away the tears as I type.

2 comments:

wendy said...

As a diet cherry coke/cherry coke zero drinker, I'm happy too. I did have a brief spurt there in my earlier days of wedded matrimony where the hubs convinced me Pepsi One was the way to go, but alas, I have reverted back to my old ways.

Mary said...

Oh No Sandra...that is just one more reason I voted against him. ha!