Saturday, November 22, 2008

Home, Sweet Home

Made it back on Monday night. Man...that is one long flight. On the bright side, I have to do it all over again at the end of December. Oh wait...after the 18 hour flight to Singapore, I get to have a couple of hour layover and then hop on a 8 hour flight to Sydney. Just smilin' big, folks.
Our computer at home has finally been put to it's eternal rest, so I'm at a computer at the local library with yikes, 9 minutes left. I'll have to type fast.
Indonesia was...yep, not a big fan of Indonesia. I don't like it when people stare at me and I was stared at all day long. I was seriously creeped out. We watched some dragon boat races, walked through the town, I tried to not smell the local smells, and then spent a long time at the ferry boat dock waiting for the boat to take us back to Singapore. At some point, I'll post some pictures.
Yikes... 6 minutes left. I'll make this quick. So nice to be back home! There are just no words. I'm off for a lunch with the DAGS, then dinner tonight with the Eppinger's, and then off with Faith to see Ashley's show tonight. Just can't wait! I love it here. Just love it. As I wrote on my facebook status, Dorothy was right. There's no place...

1 comment:

Mary said...

I can't wait for you to be home sweet home for GOOD!