Thursday, March 6, 2008

Showing 'em Around

We've had a full week showing our friends Dave and Amy around the city. Yesterday after our Opera House tour (very interesting by the way) Phil went on to work and Dave, Amy, and myself hopped on to the ferry to the Taronga Zoo. We spent the day there and I even got my picture taken with a koala.


Yes...still nursing a little sunburn from the previous day. Forgot the old sunscreen once again. Today Amy and Dave are taking the ferry over to Manly Beach for a day at the, well, beach. I need to get a passport picture taken for our Visa application as well as stop at the office of immigration to fill out a form that will allow me to leave the country before the Visa is approved. Otherwise, I may not be allowed back in. Not much else new...may have some pictures later of Bondi Beach (where we're headed for the day tomorrow) or pictures of the Pacific Coast Highway which we're driving down on Saturday.

No comments: