Saturday, May 24, 2008

Amazing Race Part II: Phil's Revenge

Yes, we leave tomorrow (Phil at 10:00 am, me at 2:40 pm) to go back to the states for a few weeks. As we stand right now, Phil is scheduled to get in about an hour before me (who is supposed to get in around midnight), but we'll see. Phil is taking the treacherous route through Canada known for massive delays in past trips. I am scheduled through San Francisco, then Chicago, and then finally to Philly, but will try to get on a straight through from San Francisco to shave time off of my trip. Perhaps if I plead at the counter that I'm in a race and tell them I have to get on that flight they'll let me on the as now full flight. :) I'll keep you posted, while I'm not holding my breath.
I'll leave you so I can continue dreaming about seeing Sox, eating a cheesesteak, sleeping in our own bed, drinking glasses of Diet Coke filled to the top with ice, watching tv shows that aren't reruns from years ago, pizza from Peppi's, going to Phillies games, being with friends and family, driving on the right side of the road...

No comments: