Friday, May 9, 2008

Where in the World is Sandra Lankford?

In a nod to the annual Matt Lauer trip on the Today Show that usually happens around this time of the year, I thought I'd create my own game. (Yes...I have a lot of time on my hands over here.) I'll show you a picture of a building here in Sydney. You name the building. And I may even give you a hint.
A. Hint: Ok...do you really need a hint for this one?

B.

Hint: You never want to go here, but if need to...you're glad it's here.

C.

Hint: It's the oldest church in Sydney

D.

Hint: Convicts

E.

Hint: There are government flags outside of this building.

F.

Hint: If you read this right, you may be able to figure out what this is.

G. Hint: Stop here and listen to the music


AND FOR YOUR BONUS QUESTION: What one thing do all of these buildings have in common? (And no, it isn't just that they're all in Sydney.)

So start digging, surfing the web, or whatever you do to find stuff out and post your answers as a comment. I'll reveal the answers and if we have a winner, when Phil and I return on Sunday afternoon from our weekend away. We are going to family camp. Yes, that's right. The church we've been attending has family camp every year so we're joining the fun this year. It's at a conference center about an hour and 1/2 north of Sydney and I have no idea what to expect. I am looking forward to getting to know people better, though, so I'll let you know how it went next week.

Oh...last night Phil and I met with a guy Phil works with and his wife at a restaurant in Chinatown for dinner. Yes, I was afraid. Very afraid. (of the food, not the people). I tried Peking Duck, one of the appetizers. I'm happy to report...it tasted like chicken. It went fine with my main dish of yes, you guessed it...chicken. I did have some Mongolian Beef as well as these lettuce wraps that reminded me of the lettuce wrap appetizers that we always get at P.F. Chang's. See...I'm branching out.

No comments: